Bihar STET result 2020 Date & Time, Cut off marks can be checked from here. Get the BSEB STET result date and all updates from this page form time to time. Bihar Secondary Education board is responsible for recruiting the teachers in the Bihar state. BSEB has organized the Secondary teacher eligibility Test – STET in January 2020 and aspirants are waiting for the result announcement.
BSEB STET result 2020
The STET exam was organized from 9 to 21 September 2020 across the state. If you are searching for the result then it means that you have appeared in the examination. We are providing complete information about the STET result 2020 on this page. Please read the complete article to get all details about BSEB STET result 2020 with cut off marks and merit list.
Bihar STET result date 2020
Bihar STET exam was conducted to recruit 37335 teachers in the state. These teachers will serve in the government schools of Bihar. The written exam was conducted on 9 to 21 September in online mode and the evaluation process for the same is under process.
It is being expected that the result will be released in May month. The aspirants of the STET exam will be able to check the result using their name and roll number. The official statement about the release of the result will be published by the officials once the lockdown is over.
How to check BSEB STET result 2020
- As of the first step, visit the official website of STET i.e. bsebstet2019.in.
- It will open the homepage of the STET website.
- Now Click on the login button (Already Registered).
- Enter your login details and hit Enter.
- Your Aspirant Dashboard will open.
- Now click on the Results link.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print out of your result status.