REET Application form 2020 is not released by the Rajasthan Education Board yet but interested candidates can expect that the form will be available online very soon. Those applicants who have the aforementioned qualification can bookmark this page to get the information about the release date of REET Application form 2020.
We will update the date and the link for REET aspirants once it will be released. The board will release the REET Application form 2020 on www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. Applicants will haveto fill the application form online and submit it there along with application fee to take the REET examination.
REET 2020 Details Rajasthan REET
Every year REET examination is conducted by the Rajasthan Education Board. The aim to conduct this examination is to give a golden opportunity to those candidates who want to have their careers in the teaching field. After clearing the REET exam it becomes easy for the candidates to get a teaching job in government or private schools.
Rajasthan education board invites the application form from the interested candidates to take the examination. Those applicants who manage to score 60% marks in REET examination are considered as qualified teachers. Candidates of B.ED and BSTC, who are waiting for the TET Notification 2020 can apply for REET. REET exam is conducted for the Primary Teacher and Upper Primary Teacher Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Primary level teacher (for class 1-5)
- The applicant is required to have done with 12th class examination with at least 50% marks. OR Candidate must be a graduate from any recognized university.
- Including one of the above-mentioned qualifications, it is also a must for the applicant to have 2 Years Elementary Education Diploma or 4 years B. El. Ed. Diploma or appearing in the final year of the Diploma Exam.
Eligibility Criteria for the secondary level teacher (for class 1-5)
- To apply for secondary level teachers, its must for the applicants to have a graduation degree along with 2 years Elementary Education Diploma. OR the candidate must be a graduate with minimum 50% marks and must have passed 1-year in B.Ed.
- Candidates, appearing in the final year of course 2 years B.Ed. Course OR passed Graduate with minimum 45% marks and must have passed at least 1-year in B.Ed. can also apply for REET 2020.
- Candidates appearing in the last year of 2 years B. Ed. Course and scored 50% marks in the senior secondary are also eligible to take this examination.
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed./B.Sc.Ed.
REET Exam 2020 Highlights
|Article Category||REET Examination|
|Department Name||Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE)|
|Conducting Body||Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan|
|Name Of Exam||REET 2020|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Name of Post||Teacher|
Every year the examination is being conducted by the authorities in May- June month but this year the exam registration process will start slightly late. Candidates who are waiting for the release of official notification to apply for the REET will get the essential information related to this subject from here. Before proceeding further, here have a look at the important dates associated with REET.